Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly Fitness Recap January 26th

Another cold week! It is flying by until the Princess Half! We are at the less than a month now mark! I REALLY need to do a long run ( 10 miles for me) soon and then I would like to actually do a 13.1 run before Florida. On one hand to know I can do it....on the other I would like the half to be my longest run to date..... I dunno... still thinking that over.

We are in the middle of two basketball season here! ( boys middle school for Micah and Nate and girls varsity for Abigail) so there are about 6 games a week going on. Abby and I are going to a tournament Wednesday - Saturday in SC. I am nervous about trying to fit in workouts and eating clean in a college cafeteria, but I am going to try to be aware and make good choices.  When I get back it will really be on for those last few weeks of runs!


Monday : Run 6 miles
Tuesday Upper body strength training
Wednesday: Run 3 miles
Thursday: Off
Friday: Off
Saturday: 1 hour on the elliptical at the Y
Sunday: Run 4 miles

So I ended up with a total of 13 miles even with two very cold and very busy days off! I have also ogled into My fitness pal for 36 days in a row now. It helps me so much to watch what I eat and the percentage of carbs/fat/protein.

What about you? How are you doing on your fitness goals and new years resolutions for 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment