Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Under Armour Ambassador

Not sure if you guys have noticed the UA links on the side of my blog but I am an official Under Armour Ambassador now! You can use the links to check out all the latest UA gear and also the sales they are having. I will also be doing some reviews on new products from time to time.

My very first pair of serious running shoes were Under Armour and they are still in use! I also LOVE my new UA cold gear running top that Greg gave me for Christmas. It is perfect for running outside this time of year.
So if you are looking for some new athletic gear, clink on the link and check out what UA has to offer. I don't think you will disappointed. They make quality gear that will last a long time and serve you well while you train. 

No comments:

Post a Comment