Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer is almost here!

This is our last week of school! We have been dropping subjects the past month as we have been finishing up with them. We are down to math and reading right now. The NC homeschool convention is this weekend and it is one of the highlights of my year. I am so excited to be going to the workshops and book fair ( that is if I am not in Ethiopia :) )

We received the kids end of year testing in the mail and I am happy to report that all three tested at or above grade level. We had a crazy morning the first day of testing and I was pretty worried as to how that would translate on to a test, but thankfully everyone did well!

Abby, Nathan and Esther School year 2010 -2011
Esther Hope Mullis 3rd Grade
Nathan Morgan Mullis 5th grade
Abigail Grace Mullis 7th grade

1 comment:

  1. I just did a post on our summer starting, too. We finished last week--love the new blog. What a fun way to begin a new chapter with your family. Can't wait to follow....

    ReplyDelete