Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My first blog post

This is my first blog post from my new blog "the Mullis Life".!! Now that our adoption is almost complete and my homeschool blog (my 3 little lights) is no longer numerically correct, I thought I would make one family blog that will speak of adoption, homeschooling and Mullis life in general.
I am going to attempt to do a better job at blogging than I have the past year on my 3 little lights. I like having everything together under the same blog. I will have links out to the side to both the old blog (archives) and the adoption blog. Hope you can all follow me along on this crazy life :)

Click to the right and go ahead and follow me...you know, it might be fun! ;)

1 comment:

  1. So when are you going to give up the other two blogs? Just don't want to delete and miss out on something. Can't wait to see the two new kiddo's in July!

    ReplyDelete