Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Chicken Pie update ( And a way to pay! )


Thank you guys so much who have bought chicken pies the past week! I am at 66 pies sold right now and my goal is 75 so if you would like to buy one, please let me know! The deadline to order is this Thursday Oct. 16th.

The majority of you guys like your chicken pies veggie free and I am right there with ya!  I did order one with vegetables just to give it a try and see what I think.

If you have ordered and still need to pay, I would like to collect the money by this Wednesday night if possible. I have made it easier with a pay pal link on the top right side of this page. If you don't want to do paypal and I won't see you before Wednesday, just send me a message and I will arrange to collect it when I drop off your pies.

There is also the option of a "Virtual Pie". You can just donate the $36 to Noah's Light via pay pal. Since the pies come frozen and cannot be shipped,  my boys said I could go ahead and order a pie for anyone that lives too far away and they would just eat it for you! :)  Always ready to help, those boys of mine!  Or maybe you dislike chicken pies, this might be a good option for you to still help.

 Virtual pie = helping Noah's Light AND it is calorie free! :)


Thanks again for all those that are helping and encouraging me towards my goal!

#GoTeamNoah





No comments:

Post a Comment