Search This Blog

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sarah Faiths New Hair cut!

Sarah Faith's Hair. It has caused me much stress and worry over the last 3 years. She has super thick very course curls that like to knot and tangle. On top of that, her head is very sensitive to detangling. So this summer we tried braids. Three hours of tears and $60 later, I wasn't sure I would ever do that again! So this fall, I saw a picture of an adorable Ethiopian with cute curls and thought," Oooooh Sarah would look cute with that cut and no more tangles". So I inboxed a girl who I have known since she was about Sarah Faith's age that cuts hair and asked her about it. She was up for the task, so last Monday we loaded up and had a girls morning.....
Here she is with her crazy puffs!



Before.... on our way to see Hailey

After!!  2 hours later and on our way to chick fil a 



It is just as cute and as easy to care for as I was hoping it would be. I am thinking we may keep this style until she is old enough to want big curls again.

No comments:

Post a Comment