Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project 365 Week 3

This week, the theme is FUN.....

Sunday.
I was able to take pictures of my BFF since forever and her boyfriend, Scott. How fun to take shots of new love!!
Monday.
Monday was MLK, Jr. day While not really fun to remember this time in US history, I love this quote and how well it relates to the photo of my boys.
Tuesday.
Mac baby got a new bed! His birthday is next month, but my big 3 year old lab is no longer in a crate! He is a free man now!
Wednesday.
Esther had a friend over for the day. Her and Kierstyn played barbies, American Girl, dress up, crafts..they had a blast. They also decorated some cookies and I loved hearing the conversation as they worked. :)
Thursday.
Abigail found these adorable cloth flowers on Pintrest and is making and selling them to raise money for her mission trip to Ethiopia in April. She had made about $75 in a week! They are so cute and fun!
Friday.
Lunch date for me and sweet Esther! After having a terrible December ( Mono, strep throat and Scarlet Fever) She is finally beginning to feel good again. We needed to go out and buy a birthday gift for a party she is going to Saturday and so we had a Mommy/ Essie day. Here we are at The Loop enjoying some yummy lunch.
Saturday.
My boys are on the same basketball team for Upwards this year. I love watching them play together. Micah is actually pretty good for an Ethiopian that knew nothing about basketball 6 months ago!

So there is my FUN week in review. Hope yours has been fun too!






3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a fun week. Great photos. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely looks like one very fun week! I love the pic of your BFF and her new love. I also love the MLK photo and that Esther is starting to feel much better! We watched a movie on MLK day that was really good. It was titled No More Bath's. It was about how a modern (1980's) day kid handled the history lesson and things that were going on in his life.

    ReplyDelete