Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Esther

My beautiful Esther Hope turned 10 today! I cannot believe it has been 10 years since she was born. She was our "surprise" baby, arriving only 17 months after her brother. She has been such a joy and light to have in our home these past 10 years. She has such a sweet spirit and kind, pure heart. I love her laid back attitude and artsy style in life. She is funny and happy and just a great kid to be around. I am so blessed to be her mom.

We had a fashion show birthday party last night that she planned. From the activities to the menu and she even designed the cake and let me tell you, the party was a hit! I am working on a video montage of all the fun to post on here soon.So Happy Birthday to my beautiful, funny Esther Hope! I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment