Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend


 We had a great Mothers day weekend this year. Our church had a Ladies Spring Luncheon and the theme was Once Upon a Time. Each table was decorated to look like a different book. I chose Wizard of Oz. It was so much fun to see al the creativity of the tables. My mom and dad came down and daddy even helped wait tables. It was his birthday so we went to see Micah play soccer after the luncheon and then had a birthday dinner for him. A great spring weekend. :)
Essie and Gramps

My sweet family 

All the girls

Me and my kiddos



The Nancy Drew Table

The To Kill a Mockingbird table

The Harry Potter Table

My wizard of Oz table

The Gone with the Wind Table

The Peter Pan Table

The Jungle Book Table
We gave everyone sitting at our table a favor. Mine were Ruby Red Slipper cookies. Super cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment