Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm BACK!

I'm Back!!!

Well, Hello. Sorry it has been such a long time since I have worked on my blog! I lost the little thingy that allows me to take my SD card from my Nikon and put pics in my computer. Between that and the instant world of instagram and Facebook, I have kinda neglected this little blog. Sorry bout that!


SO I am picking up where I left off....end of October..

Halloween Night... The three bigs went to a party with Ms. Sandy and Sarah was a grouchy pants so Esther and I went trick or treating all by ourselves. It was a Wednesday night and we had to be fast in time to get back for church, but we had a good time just the two of us. We missed the way it usually is though. One loud crazy trick or treating party.


Abby and I on Halloween Night
Ninja Micah and "Boxer" Nate
Pippi Longstocking
I love this picture of Essie trick or treating. She was Wendy the Witch from Casper



We went to Nana and Gramps house right before Thanksgiving to go out for Abby's birthday and then have a tradition turkey meal with them.

Abby shooting the gun
Finishing off the mashed potatoes :)
Learning how to shoot with Gramps

Abby...after an amazing meal.



THEN...Abigail had her 15 birthday and got her Drivers Learners Permit. In case you didnt know...that was a BIG DEAL around here. 



Then we went to Grandma and Pawpaw's cabin for Thanksgiving week. Always so nice and relaxing. 






















Happy Thanksgiving Day 2012 :) 



Then Micah got braces! He did a great job and didnt complain at all ( well, not too much!) And he has did great keeping them clean. 

Ok....so that is November in a nutshell.
I have basketball pics and all kinds of Christmas activity pics, but I will get to the soon. I promise!

Merry Christmas,

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment