Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Nana's retirement luncheon


We made a quick trip to Virginia yesterday to help my mom celebrate her retirement from Virginia Tech's department of Civil Engineering. They had a very nice buffet lunch at the Inn at Virginia Tech. A lot of her co workers spoke of how great she is to work with and her impeccable work ethic. It was a good day. 


Mom, introducing her family and welcoming everyone.

Yummy buffet lunch

My mom and dad

Silly kids ( With mouths full of food)

Her department gave her a nice gift certificate to a local bus touring group. She can pick somewhere for her and my dad to go to on the bus tour. ( I think she is leaning towards a New England fall trip) 

Abby, my cousin Kim, me and my BFF, Amy

Mom with her sweet sister cousins

Our family ( minus my sis that lives in Colorado)

No comments:

Post a Comment