Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project 365 week 4

Favorites is the theme for this week. I have many favorite things, but here are just a few.
Sarah Faith was sick and Abby laid down and got her to sleep. Melt my heart.One of my favorite moments since Micah has been home was made this week..we went to "Junkie Jeeze" as he calls it for the first time. He was amazed at how great it is. AND he doesn't even like pizza!
My two girls again. This time playing around before Abby's basketball game.
Sweet sweet Esther. She is by far and away my favorite 1o year old. :)

I went to Georgia on Thursday and there was a Publix on the way to the Lodge. I bought my very favorite sandwich ( A cuban) and some Publix birthday cake. I then checked into the Lodge and ate my dinner in bed watching old Friends episodes. It was a happy night.
This was my view the next morning. I could easily make the Legacy Lodge on Lake Lanier one of my favorite spots to be.Love the hearts of the women at this retreat. This was our prayer wall. Everyone picked three request to lay hands on and pray over. Sweet time of prayer.My AWAA girlfriends. Some of my favorite women. Love their hearts for God and adoptions.




No comments:

Post a Comment