Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We went to Pawpaw and Grandma's cabin in Western NC for Thanksgiving. The 3" middles" went on Sunday with Pawpaw and Grandma and Abby, Sarah, Greg and I drove over Tuesday afternoon. This marked the first night Micah has spent away from us since he came home in June. He seemed to be fine with it. We talked to him on the phone Monday night and he asked me when we were coming and then told me all the fun I was missing! Here is all 5 of my babies together. I can't believe how big they are getting.

The Cabin

One of the kids favorite parts is riding in the back of the truck up and down the LONG winding driveway to get to the top or bottom of the mountain. They love it! Sarah Faith and I just sit inside the truck and hold on tight!

November 25th, 2011

Nate the great playing outsidePawpaw and Esther making a wish and pulling on the wishbone.Pawpaw by the fireSweet Sarah Faith at 13 monthsAnd with mommyAnd with Abby on Thanksgiving DayOur fearless turkey fryersThe boys played lots of video games in the mornings


On Friday we went to Bryson City and went on the Polar Express. We had watched the movie the night before so Micah kinda knew what to expect.
Grandma bought all 5 new pajamas to wear.

The girls..ready to go!


Esther explaining North Pole logistics to Greg. :)

Grandma and Micah
Nathan and Pawpaw
Mommy, Sarah and Abby


Essie and her daddy


We had a really great week and the train ride was a perfect way to kick off the Christmas season. So thankful for family and for the Lord's blessings on me and my family.







No comments:

Post a Comment