Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to me!

Greg gave me my birthday present/Christmas present a few weeks early. He must love me. A lot. I have wanted a nice SLR camera for a while now and then I narrowed it down to a Nikon and then I decided the D3100 would be perfect for me. We found it on Craig's List and met the sweetest lady that sold it to us for a great price. She had only used the camera two times and had only owned it since September. I can't wait to learn how to use it correctly and learn all it can do! So thanks Greg Mullis for the awesome birthday and Christmas present. I love it and I LOVE YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my! Happy Birthday indeed! I've wanted an SLR camera for awhile, but until Michael gets a different job, we're focusing on groceries. ;) Let me know if you find any neat tutorials or anything, because I'm working at figuring out the manual setting on my point and shoot digital camera in the meanwhile.

    ReplyDelete